Teen Central (TC) is seeking to interview candidates for the position of Executive Director.
Posted: June 5, 2018
Position: Executive Director
Hours: 15 to 20 hrs./week including evenings and Sunday availability needed
Salary: Based on Experience
Report to: Board of Directors
Location: Manheim, PA
Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
Ideally candidate will provide visionary leadership, fund development, and team development to achieve and advance TC mission of proclaiming a life of purpose and hope to each generation of youth, through Jesus Christ, by providing alternative activities, mentoring, relationships, and promoting social, intellectual, emotional and spiritual growth.
- Build Team – recruiting, interviewing, developing volunteer and paid staff to a well-functioning team
- Grow Programs – creating sustainable programs that enhance TC engagement with community youth will promoting their growth in all areas
- Fund Development – connecting with churches, business, individual, community organization, etc to create sustainable funding for TC. This could include Sunday morning presentations or evening connections.
- Youth connection – build relationship with youth while also providing healthy authority in their lives
- Pass all background checks
- Have a deep, growing relationship with Jesus Christ that is present in your interaction with others
- Commination Skills: ability to connect with individuals, or group presentation both written and oral.
- Energized by people, strategic vision and implementation, and discipleship of others
Send Cover Letter and Resume to:
15 South Wolf Street
Manheim, PA 17545
All applicants and their names, cover letters and resumes will remain confidential with the committee of Teen Central.
Final candidates will be presented to the board of directors.